Wednesday 7 January 2015

Back in the saddle again




So today I re-opened the barn after being closed for 17 days and today has been much as I had expected.
 Unfortunately I didn't achieve what I set out to over the Christmas break - but then I never do!!
 But today I did start quilting my New year quilt which I start teaching at the end of the month.


This is how it looks at present - but hopefully it will soon be finished - it's going fairly well - but they never go as well as I hope - I guess i'm just too optimistic!! 
I'm looking forward to the Maltings sale and the pre-maltings sale in the barn on the day before - it's always good to have a sort out and re-organize everything!

There are lots of fabulous new projects to tackle with some fantastic new fabrics - the only problem is - I can't do them all - I don't have enough time and it's difficult to choose which ones to attempt and which to leave - they're all so exciting!!
 I will be doing some dressmaking shortly and some more knitting - because I just love it!!
I will post some pictures on my facebook page and here for yo allto see how i'm getting on and to see which projects i'm tackling!!
 

See you all soon 
God Bless 
 Sue.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment