Friday 10 April 2015

Yay!! Spring is here!! 



Hooray! I really believe that Spring is finally here!!
 I accept that we may still have a cold spell - but it will only be a spell - it won't be the norm- the norm will be milder temperatures and hopefully brighter skies!!

 I have been sewing for the summer -  and i have made a little pair of beach pants with a frill all round and a matching tunic for my little granddaughter



She is going to look so cute in them!!
 I have decided to run some dress/clothes making classes to run alongside my patchwork classes - i am just trying to find the best day to run them on!!
The new fabrics in this Spring are wonderful - there is something for everyone & i am busy sewing a new summer quilt and designing a new block of the month for later on in the year.

These safari fabrics are lovely and the coastal range is 
gorgeous too!

I also have an ever expanding range of dressmaking fabrics in stock too! 
Take a look at my facebook page - go to my website and click on the facebook button 
 God bless & happy sewing
 Sue..x

No comments:

Post a Comment